A unique desalination system, low cost and decentralized
- Low cost: from 0.3 cent € / liter (equipment and maintenance
for 10 years)
- Decentralized: up to 4'000 liters per day, powered with solar panels
- For the privat sector: house, villa, hotel, shops
- For the communities sector: city, village, communities
- For low incomes communities
A proximity and proactive maintenance concept
- Each machine is monitored by telemetry
- Based on regional maintenance centers
- Creating jobs, local salaries and income for the communities
- Sustainable, the sales of water covers salaries, the rent of the
equipment and its maintenance.
A pilot project since June 2011
Sine Saloum delta, Senegal
Living conditions are improved by:
- The improvement of health: diarrhea, fluorosis, hypertension ...
- The creation of jobs in each village
- The possibility to see differently the future
- A great saving of fuel, no water transport.
Swiss Fresh Water is awarded by the Swiss Bluetec Bridge!
After two years of a successful pilot project, SFW starts its scale-up in Senegal
More than 20'000 people have a new access to drinkable fresh water!
SWISS FRESH WATER - Belmont sur Lausanne - Switzerland