HOW MUCH WATER
DID WE ALREADY CLEAN ?
WHO WE ARE
SWISS FRESH WATER
SFW is a limited company created in 2008 in Lausanne Switzerland. HQ are still in Lausanne area while the productions facilities are in Fribourg (Switzerland)
We develop decentralized, compact and low-cost water treatment systems. They are designed for private and community markets, with an intent to make them affordable for low-income populations. We monitor our systems and manage their maintenance remotely, by the means of an online service platform.
Our machines are easy to use and reliable. They can be solar powered and are enabled for proactive maintenance. They produce water of the finest quality, right in the vicinity of those who drink it.
DRINKABLE WATER: THE ISSUES
Polluted & brackish (a mix of soft and salty waters) waters are a growing worldwide issue.
Human activities (agriculture, mining and other industries in particular), tend to use increasing quantities of water while rejecting increasing quantities of polluted water. Thus, the quality of aquifers degrades. In many countries, drinkable water is a ressource depleting at a strong pace. Today, billions of people drink poor quality tap water, or worse, because they have no choice. It affects their health and their well-being. Other people can afford bottled water. It is expensive and produces a lot of waste.
SFW’s machine is developed to address this kind of issue. We are convinced that it is the adequate equipment to purify water at an affordable cost.
WHAT WE DO
We have 7 years of experience and track record. 100% of our installed machines are working (mainly in Africa).
When it is about drinking pure water, our machines are up to the challenge :
- 4 stages water treatment…
- …including RO (reverse osmosis)
- can be solar powered without modification
- plug&play and user friendly
- delivered with high quality maintenance, thanks to online monitoring through web / GSM / satellite.
SFW’s machines have a tremendous impact on people life :
- far better population health
creation of working places (about 500 in Senegal)
- transfer of know-how
- improve social cohesion in rural areas
- enables creating social responsible business
- enables empowerment of populations though local production at affordable price (just imagine the change for people who do not have to walk hours anymore to get water)
- traceability of water production and payment collection
THE 6 FOUNDAMENTAL POINTS OF THE MACHINE
#1 WATER SOURCE
- Aquifer – wells or drilling
- River or lake
- Local water distribution network (tap)
- Any polluted or brackish water (up to 7g/l of salt) will be be treated
#2 Electric source
- Adapted to solar energy, low energy consumption: 400 Wh
#3 Machine facts
- 7 years of total reliability
- Low cost and Plus & play
- Decentralised & Connected
- Adapted to the harshest conditions (Swiss made)
- Automatic and user friendly(Plug and Play)
- Compact and easy to transport (80 kg, 136 / 48 / 48 cm)
Remotely followed and monitored all over the world via Internet and SMS
Water is recycled a second time to optimize the source
- Produces drinking water certified to meet WHO’s standards
- Up to 4’000 l of drinking water per day from any kind of water, polluted or salty (7gr/l)
THE MACHINE’S FACTS
Delta BW water
This machine is equipped with
– Ultrafiltration (UF) and
– Reverse Osmosis membranes (RO).
It can produce safe drinking water from any kind of brackish water or polluted water from wells, boreholes, rivers, pounds, water grids (<7gr.of salt / liter) (but not from waste water).
In addition to removing bacteria and virus, it also cleans water contaminated by fluorine, or arsenic, cyanide, mercury.
Swiss Fresh Water developed the machine that is produced in Switzerland, according to rigorous quality criteria.
Swiss Fresh Water has developed a proactive maintenance concept based on:
1) The Online service: the local maintenance is coached remotely from Switzerland, thanks to:
- Telemetry with GSM connection,
- Weekly or monthly reports,
- Maintenance procedures, videos, tutorials, etc.,
- Suitable maintenance proposals sent pro-actively (push),
- Priority helpline, spare parts availability program
In case of a development programme, or of a regional distribution, a Regional Maintenance Center (RMC) can be in charge of the maintenance of all machines in the same region.
2) Machine maintenance operated localy by a regional partner for periodical cleaning, and replacement of wearing parts
3) Maintenance training of local operators managed by SFW locally or in Switzerland
WHICH AFFECTED AREAS
SFW’s machine produce safe drinking water from any kind of brackish water or polluted water from wells, boreholes, rivers, pounds, water grids (<7gr.of salt / liter) (but not from waste water)
VIRUSES & POLLUANTS
In addition to removing bacteria and virus, it also cleans water contaminated by fluorine, or arsenic, cyanide, mercury…
Bacterias & viruses
Arsenic & fluorine
Other heavy metals
THEY TRUST US
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
LET’S HAVE A TALK WITH US!
IN ORDER TO GET MORE INFO, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
This project is really cool, I want to