HOW MUCH WATER
DID WE ALREADY CLEAN ?
WHO ARE WE ? WHAT DO WE DO ?
SWISS FRESH WATER
SFW is a limited company created in 2008, by Renaud de Watteville and some of his friends, in Lausanne Switzerland. Our HQ are still in the Lausanne area while our production facilities are located in Fribourg (Switzerland).
We develop decentralized, compact and low-cost water treatment systems. They are designed for private and community markets, with an intent to make them affordable for low-income populations. We monitor our systems and manage their maintenance remotely, by the means of an online service platform.
Our machines are easy to use and reliable. They can be solar powered and are enabled for proactive maintenance. They produce water of the finest quality, right in the vicinity of those who drink it.
FACTS AND IMPACT
We have 7 years of experience and track record. 100% of our installed machines are working (mainly in Africa).
When it is about drinking pure water, our machines are up to the challenge:
- 4 stages water treatment…
- …including RO (reverse osmosis)
- can be solar powered without modification
- plug&play and user friendly
- delivered with high quality maintenance, thanks to online monitoring through web / GSM / satellite.
- allowing traceability of water production and payment collection
- increases population health and social cohesion
MAIN FEATURES OF THE MACHINE
1 Water source
- Any polluted or brackish water (up to 7 grams of salt per liter) will be be treated
- Aquifer – well or drilling
- River or lake
- Local water distribution network (tap)
2 Electric source
- Low energy consumption: 400 Wh
3 Machine facts
- 7 years of total reliability
- Low cost
- Decentralized & Connected
- Adapted to the harshest conditions (Swiss made)
- Automatic and user friendly (Plug & Play)
- Compact and easy to transport (80 kg, 136 / 48 / 48 cm)
Remotely followed and monitored all over the world via Internet and SMS
Water is recycled a second time to optimize the source
- Produces drinking water certified to meet WHO’s standards
- Up to 4’000 l of drinking water per day from any kind of water, polluted or salty (up to 7g/l)
A machine that comes with maintenance
Our machines are conceived to last. From the oldest, installed in 2011, to the newest, 100% of them still work, thanks to our maintenance concept.
We offer an online service, that includes remote monitoring of our machines, videos, tutorials, a helpline with two levels of support, an analysis of the needs of replacement parts, and more. The machines can be followed in real time, which allows sending proactive maintenance proposals.
On the ground, maintenance is operated by regional partners, for periodical cleaning and replacement of wearing parts. Depending on needs, we can support the creation of a regional maintenance centers (RMC). Those centers can be in charge of the maintenance of all machines located in a given area.
SFW’s machine produces safe drinking water from any kind of brackish or polluted water. This water can come from wells, boreholes, rivers, pounds, water grids (< 7 grams of salt per liter), but not from waste water.
VIRUSES & POLLUANTS
In addition to the removal of bacteria and viruses, our machine also cleans contaminants like fluorine, arsenic, cyanide, mercury, etc.
Bacterias & viruses
Arsenic & fluorine
Other heavy metals
THEY TRUST US
They supported projects based on our machine.
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
IN ORDER TO GET MORE INFO, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
This is really cool, I want to share it on